21 Rue Cassette
F – 75006 Paris
Phone: +33 1 45 49 43 43
Fax: +33 1 45 49 43 60
E-mail: Cyrille Raynal
22 years of management responsibilities in the Transport, Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry in France and Italy, on behalf of multinational companies. Since 2009 Consultant in Executive Search / Recruitment / M&A / Management Consulting with exclusive focus on the Transportation, Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics industries.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Management of international freight operations.
- State of the art knowledge of Operations
- Overland: Management of large hub operations, cross-dock, network management, line-hauls transport plans, domestic distribution, implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, quality control & tariff agreements with partners.
- Airfreight: Operational management of the ROISSY / CDG branch of PANALPINA, responsible for the improvement of the gross profit.
- Contract Logistics (NORBERT DENTRESSANGLE): Supply chain development with Key accounts in Europe, Eastern Europe & Middle East.
- Overall Strategic & Sales Development in FRANCE (FRANS MAAS), South Europe (ZIEGLER) and in ITALY (GEODIS), driving the sales policy of 15 Italian Branches, building and launching new products in Overseas and Overland.
- Financial Administration: all aspects of reporting (P & L, budget auditing).
- HR: management of large units (over 350 staff) with delicate issues to overcome (unions in France & Italy). Multi-cultural team building through selective recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and internal communication.
- International environment: Experience of conducting business abroad (5 years based in Milan).
- In France restructuring the European overland Hub of GEODIS (turnover of € 50M.), increasing productivity, increasing sales, decreasing fixed assets (local distribution and international line-hauls), and substantially reducing the DSO;
- Restructuring & Reengineering the nation-wide Italian organization for GEODIS (revenues over €120M / 350 people – 15 branches) via the merger of 2 integrated distribution networks (Overland/Domestic), optimal management of the overlaps;
- Building and launching numerous international line-hauls (ZIEGLER);
- Key Account Management on a corporate level for Alcatel-Lucent.
Born in 1964 in Paris, Cyrille grew up in France and for a couple of years in Africa & Middle-East. He completed his studies in France with the Executive MBA from the EM-Lyon Business School and a Master’s degree in Transport & Logistics Management.