adi Management Consult, Inc.
P.O. Box 681122
Marietta, GA 30068
E-mail: Heino Winkler
Senior Executive – Operations, Marketing, Start-Ups,
Strong International Logistics Background and Global
Operations / Project Experience
Professional career in the forwarding industry with over 30 years of experience in operations, management, and marketing for large, multi-national European Freight Forwarders in Europe and the U.S. Solid track record in strategic development and start-up operations, sales/marketing programs for global logistics services as well as global project operations , consulting and management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Operations: Built and managed professional teams for global import / export, air and ocean freight operations for leading freight forwarders in Germany and the U.S.
- Overall Strategic / Sales Development: Spearheaded and developed
plans for developing the North European Route traffic leading to substantial increase in volumes and revenues for the client. Analyzing key markets for new logistics services and their implementation.
- Project Operations / Management: Complete turn-key management and operational analysis of overall project requirements. Successful top level acquisition, skillful negotiator of project contracts with owners and subcontractors on all levels. Experienced on-site supervision of start-up project operations in the U.S. and overseas. Widely traveled in North America, Europe, and Asia and well versed in local and ethnic customs.
- Consulting Services: Guiding and leading smaller and mid-sized forwarders previously not involved in cargo project operations to build project teams, manage, and supervise global projects. Successful building of agency networks, maintaining a high profile and top contacts worldwide in the project field. Leading Project Seminars.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- Successfully established several new offices and expanded existing
for large International Freight Forwarders in New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles,
Chicago, and Munich. Greatly improved volumes and revenues by implementing
improved operational procedures and aggressive sales / marketing plans.
- Strong entrepreneurial background operating independent logistics and consulting firms in Atlanta since 1982.
- Developed and implemented Route Development program for Air / Ocean operations between N. Europe and the U.S. resulting in additional consolidation services as well as increased overall revenues.
- Solicited, developed, and successfully managed numerous large cargo projects in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Russia, Philippines, and Colombia for the mining, automotive, and other industries.
- Successfully built the project forwarder network (WCAPN) for a major forwarder network group within a 10 months time frame covering 43 offices in 27 countries. Traveled extensively in China visiting and negotiating with major Freight Forwarders in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Qingdao, Tianjin, Dalian, and Beijing.